Friday, December 23, 2011

Wrapping Up The Holidays With Christmas Gift Tags

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la...

Hey y'all and Merry Christmas! Aymee Gandy of 'A Scraphappy Southernbelle' here with you on this frosty day! How are you doing? I hope you are having a great week! Can you believe Christmas is almost here?!!! Hooray! It's the most wonderful time of the year! My husband and I will be traveling to our home in Alabama to see our families for the holidays. I am so excited to see everyone! I am loading up our 'sleigh' with lots of gifts for the family and I decided to add handmade gift tags to a few of the presents. I used goodies from Creative Charms to create these gift tags that I would like to share with you today. Here we go...

"Brrrr" Gift Tag

Creative Charms Supplies Used:
Velvet Ric Rac-Royal Blue
 I used strips of ribbon to create a trim for the bottom of my tag and vintage jewels for my 'christmas tree.'
 For the top of the tag, I used some polka dot ribbon and a gradient gem brad. I also used the 'brrr' sentiment from the Seasonal Sparkles sticker set.
"Winter" Gift Tag

Creative Charms Supplies Used:
Brown & White Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
 For the top of the tag, I used polka dot ribbon and a vintage brad.
 I added a star embellishment from the Seasonal Sparkles set to the hat of Santa Claus.
 For the bottom, another fabulous sticker from the Seasonal Sparkles set. I love these blingy words! They shimmer so pretty on a gift box under a lit tree.
"Snow" Gift Tag

Creative Charms Supplies Used:
Blue &White Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
 I added snowflake stickers from the Seasonal Sparkles sticker set on top of the snowflakes on my patterned paper for that extra bit of dimension and bling.
 More bling from the Seasonal Sparkles sticker set.
 Again on the top, I went with velvet ric rac and a vintage brad.
I hope you have enjoyed these tags! Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...