Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Kit Sneak - Ornament by Erika

I'm head over heels in love with the December Kit of the Month. It is filled with some of my favorite Creative Charms Treasures and I wanted to share with you an ornament I created using a few of these treasures.

Hi Everyone! Erika Taylor here today to share with you a glass ornament I altered, using a few pieces from the December Kit of the Month. I'm loving these Seasonal Sparkle Stickers that are in the kit. They pair up perfectly with the pretty butterflies.

So here you are, a few photos of the ornament.  I hope you like it.


For the inside of the ornament, I used ivory acrylic paint, Helmar Premium Craft Glue and blue glitter. Love how it turned out. Almost looks like a little snow storm in there.


 This next picture really showcases the beautiful blue colors of the embellishments against the ornament itself.


Well that is it for me today. I hope you all have a safe and happy Holiday Season. May the light shine brightly for you and your loved ones

Until next time
Seasons Greetings
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...