Friday, September 2, 2011

My Creative Charms Favorites!

Hi guys!  It's Jamie back to share a couple cards using some of my favorite Creative Charms!  For my first card, I used Momenta's Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pad with the Sparkled Butterfly Medley!  I just love these little butterflies and they go so perfectly with this paper! 
  And do you see the center of the flower?  That is a Hot Pink Gem Brad!  I love the brillant sparkle these gem brads bring!
Supplies:
Paper: Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Twine: (The Twinery)
Ink: (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Punch: Corner Rounder (Creative Memories), Flower (McGil)

----------------

 For my second card, I used these adorable Braided Daisy Medley Flowers!  The bring so much texture and intrest to the card. If you look closely, you will see another of my Creative Charms favorites, the yellow Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon!  I am using it as a scallop border under the sticker!

They are just so much fun!

Supplies:
Paper: Cuddle & Coo Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Overlay: 5x7 Acetate Frame Pad (Momenta)
Flair: Cuddle & Coo Flair Pack (Momenta)
Stickers: Cuddle & Coo (Momenta)
Punch: Circle Maker (Creative Memories)

Thank you so much for letting me share my projects with you today!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...