Monday, September 26, 2011

Deal of the Month Fun

Hi everyone!

Lisa here!  Having two girls, this month's Deal was right up my ally.  I just adore all the pink accents were put together to create this kit.  Add the great black pieces in and you can't go wrong.  I used several pieces from this kit as accents on my layout below. 

As you can see, I used several of the pink flowers from the kit to embellish the layout.  I also created the circle on the bottom left using the black rhinestones from the kit.  The technique is really simply.  Cut a circle from scrap paper and place in desired location on your layout.  Then place rhinestones around the circle in equal intervals.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love this layout!!! Awesome work! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...