the flowers in this months kit were (I think) my favorite so far! I love these felt flowers with the tiny beads and the soft purple flowers, swooooon! :)
This card is simple and would be easy to adapt to different embellishments and sentiments.
1. Fold printed kraft paper in half to create card base, round bottom corners.
2. Cut strip of printed kraft paper and use border punch along the sides. Adhere to the center of card.
3. Cut a strip of patterned paper and punch along the edge. Adhere peeking out the top border as shown.
4. Adhere flowers across the center of card. I used a pop dot behind the pink flower to help it stand out a bit more.
5. Stamp sentiment along bottom and add gems to finish.
Waa-laaa! A quick and easy card! :)
*to change up the card you could use different sized flowers across the center and depending on the size use more or less of them! Get creative and have fun with these amazing embellishments!
Supplies: Jillibean Soup kraft cardstock and patterned paper, Martha Stewart punch, Creative Charms Deal of the Month (pink felt flower, purple flowers, and pink gem stickers)
Thanks for stopping by! :)