Thursday, August 12, 2010

Charmed Layouts

Hi everyone, this is Ilene blogging today - ant it's my very first Creative Charms DT post! I am so excited and honored to be a part of this wonderful team. I am absolutely in love with all the little embellishments Creative Charms has made available. They have a distinct antique flair I can't get enough of. Since this is my first post, I thought I'd share a few works with you, just to give you a little idea of my style and how I like to use Creative Charms products.

First up, I have a layout using brand new paper from Echo Park. The line is called a Walk in the Park, and so is this layout. Don't you think the Creative Charms flowers and butterfly add so much? It just wouldn't be the same without them.





Supplies:
Vintage Poppies with Pearl Brads - BURGUNDY
Vintage Sequin Flower with Pearl Center
Knitter's Garden - PINK flowers & butterfly

And I have another layout, this one about my little boy. Even though it's a "boy" layout, I thought the little blue flowers went nicely with the theme and the pretty Collage Press paper.





Supplies:
Knitted Flower - BLUE

And last, I have a little card I made using some My Mind's Eye scraps I had left over from a kit. I'm not much of a card maker, but Creative Charms make it easy to add just the right kind of cute touch.


Supplies:
Strawberry Assortment

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my projects and are inspired to incorporate some Creative Charms into your own!

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fabulous projects Ilene!

Karen said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...