Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Egg Hunting!!!

Hi Everyone!!! Jennifer Yates here with my bitter sweet blog post. I have a fun layout to share with April's Deal and Kit of the Month and also so sad that this will be my last blog post. It has been a BLAST designing for Creative Charms and I can't wait to see all the creations from the new design team! I also wanted to thank Midori for everything she has done...you are so generous and awesome to work with!!! :)) I can't thank you enough!!!

If you haven't checked out the Design Team call you can find all the details HERE!!! Good Luck!!!

Okay...now onto some fun using the Deal and Kit of the Month!!!
There are so many cute elements I wanted to add from both of these kits. I went with more of a salmon and yellow theme with this layout. The Creative Charms embellishments played off it perfectly!

***Happy Egg Hunting***

Here are a few closeups and the products used from each kit.

Yellow Gem Butterflies
Bunnies with Flower Gem

How CUTE is that little bunny with the pink bling flower???? Perfect for your Easter layouts!

Orange Sparkle Flowers
Yellow Sparkle Flowers
12" Yellow Fancy Polka dot Ribbon

I also added the Groovy Petal Medley in Yellow to my layout- they add a nice whimsical touch I think.
and you can't forget that GORGEOUS yellow flower!

Well that is all for me today! Have fun creating those awesome Easter layouts and projects!!!

Big Hugs,

6 comments:

D said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! Your daughter is such a cutie :)

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Love, love, love your layout and all of the Creative Charms embellishments you used! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Love it Jennifer--will miss you over here at CC...but I see you are doing so many things out in the design world.
Big Hugs to You,
K Andrew

connie said...

beautiful LO!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Wonderful layout Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

oh wow such a beautiful layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...