Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshine on a cloudy day...



The idea for this card came from a Green, Yellow, Brown challenge on a group I belong to.  This little cutie is named Mimosa from the Bildmalarna Stamps which come from Sweden and she reminds
me of my precious little granddaughter.  I embellished the card with the Layered Vintage Flowers from Creative Charms and accented the flowers with the 3D Vintage Brads Antique Flower.  Can I just say that I love the Vintage look these embellishments give to this card.



Here is a close up of the stamped image and the flowers. I also added a couple sprigs of leaves using the MS punch.  The CS used is the Colonial White Textured for the base from CTMH, Coordinations Gemstone in Citrine, Basic Grey Origins double sided CS and green stripe vellum I had in my stash.    If you want to see more creations featuring Creative Charms embellishments  be sure to become a follower!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...