Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time to Think Spring!

With all the feet of snow and more still falling as I look out my window, I can't help but turn my thoughts to Spring..  And that is exactly what I am doing with this adorable Easter Card.  Love the springy colors and the cute little bunny with a flower in her hair.   I used the Creative Charms Easter Kit to make this sweet card.  It has everything you need to create cards, gift bags and even picture frames for Spring.  The little Easter egg brads are so sweet and pastel flowers reflect the colors of Spring and take my mind away from the dreariness of winter.  It even comes with ribbon to add that finishing touch.  Don't forget...Think SPRING!


1 comment:

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Oh so very cute! Love your frame too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...