Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentine Layouts

I created these Valentine's layouts using two different Creative Charms Kits.

The first layout features a kit that contains: 2 Vintage Velvet Poppies, Velvet Ribbon, Pure Blossoms, Gradient Pearl Stickers and 3 Heart Brads.

I used Core'dinations Whitewash, Stemma Something Sweet and Red Cardstock for this layout. I added the Pearl Stickers to the Pure Blossoms and sanded the Core'dinations paper. I loved the Pearl Stickers on this layout - I used them throughout and they really added a special touch to the layout.
This second layout is more fun and whimsical. The kit contains: Ribbon, 5 Fabric Hearts, Large Circle Brad, Lips & Hearts Brads and Gradient Gem Stickers.

I used Bo Bunny Dots with Red and White Card Stock for the titles. I added some stitching and inking. The brads on this layout were great.


These kits were so fun, thanks for taking a look!



1 comment:

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Great layouts Amy, especially loved the Vintage look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...