Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Here are three Christmas cards made using some of my favorite embellies from Creative Charms.  I just love the blue Multi-layered Organza Flower from the  Dream Garden Collection and it immediately brought to mind a delicate snowflake for a Christmas card and I used it on all three cards.  On the "Sidestep" card I also used elements from the Seasonal Medley Collection Winter pack and the Gradient Gems.  On the "Triple Charm" card I again used the Gradient Jewels and Winter Medley pack.  On the "Joy Fold" card I used the Fab Brads in blue and the Winter Medley pack.  These cards were fun to make and are all 5 1/2" x 41/4" so they will fit in a standard size envelope.  Hope you enjoy them!








1 comment:

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Ellen - these are beautiful! Love how you combined the Seasonal Medley (one of my personal favs) with the Organza Flowers. The embossing and layering on the cards looks great too! Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...