Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's New!

Creative Charms has been very busy behind the scenes. We've added so many new products to our line of embellishments.

One of my favorites (and believe me I have many!), are these Blooming Garden felt stickers and brads. They also come in pink! So cute. They are part of our Spring Bouquet line.

blooming garden

Another one of my favorites, also a part of Creative Charms Spring Bouquet line, are these fancy felt flowers. Aren't they gorgeous???
fancy felt flowers

I've paired up these great embellishments with some fun and funky paper to create this layout:
toys_as dt

Here's a close up of the Creative Charms Fancy Felt Flowers, I used a large blue, and a small orange one:
toys cu2

Check back soon for more springtime inspiration!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...